1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.
"We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space."
"Yeah and take anything that he gives you with a shot of penicillin."
ivzbakker Waiting ...
3. "I don't want sissies. It's red meat time in the movies."
6. "You don't think I know what you're doin', do you? Goin' to the banker lady's house for
popcorn and pillow talk. Goin' huntin'. What did you do tonight? Did you go someplace nice for dinner? Did you have a few drinks? Hmm? You don't think I'd like to get out some night or have a nice meal? Spend one night not thinkin' about the girls? You know what I did tonight? I'll tell you what I did. I spent it right here tryin' to figure out if slip-stitchin' or baistin' is the best way to put on a sparkly heart. Because you know what? I don't know how.
The pageant judges are gonna be here tomorrow. Madison's not gotten all the way through her song. The numbers are all over the place. Nobody can keep the beat. And I'm scared to death that Jensy is gonna drop her baton and fry like a Buddhist monk!"
"They kept calling it 'murder' when I did it."
"Uh, Walter, get out. This is private."
"I'm entitled to know what's going on under this roof. After all, I am the father of this child..."
"Walter, if you don't leave, I *swear* I'll tell you."
"Must be a chick thing."
"That's bitchin' tuck and roll! You know, I really love the feel of tuck and roll upholstery."
"Yeah? Well, get in and I'll let you feel it... I mean, you know, you can touch it... uh... I'll let you feel the upholstery."
"I'm quitting the..."
"I heard you! I was just trying to get you to change your mind. Amber, the woman clung to your tap shoes while she was flying through the air like a goddamn lawn dart!"
14. "Do you know how Florentine women ensure their husbands come home? Every morning they slip him a slow poison, and every evening the antidote. That way, when the husband spends the night away, he has a very bad night."
"You needn't resort to that."
"It's a feeling of slipping without falling. The hardest thing is when you're at the bottom."
"'Cause you have to find a good reason to come back up... and I have a hard time finding one."
and! one bonus ...
!!. "Trailer brakes first!"
"Think of it as a train behind you. Forty feet of train."
"You didn't let me finish. I was going to say 'turn right here left'."
"Turn right here left? Have you any conception how much room it takes to turn this thing around? We may have to go on for miles."