1. Take five books off your bookshelf. [Or on your desk, for the lazy]
2. Book #1 -- first sentence
3. Book #2 -- last sentence on page fifty
4. Book #3 -- second sentence on page one hundred
5. Book #4 -- next to the last sentence on page one hundred fifty
6. Book #5 -- final sentence of the book
7. Make the five sentences into a paragraph:
"That's him," she said, reaching across Wesley Wyndam-Price's desk with the photograph. Speedy was behind the wheel. "You can't make a spitball out of a hippopotamus." This was fine with Fritti, who was still feeling the effects of his experience the previous night. Quote: 'Speak the truth to each other and be happy'.
1. Angel ~ The Longest Night, vol. 1, 6 pm by Pierce Askegren
2. The Talisman ~ Stephen King and Peter Straub
3. More Jokes For Children ~ Kohl and Young
4. Tailchaser's Song ~ Tad Williams
5. The Unexpected Legacy of Divorce ~ Judith S. Wallerstein
Is everyone else unable to fully concentrate on anything until we hear all the details of the convention weekend from kita0610? She spoke to him. She touched him.