You're on my friends list. I'd like to know 27 things about you.
Just copy and hit reply and paste in the comments section with answers. Thanks! You'll be surprised how much you didn't know about your friends after this! Then copy the meme and see if anyone answers you.
1. Do you have a tattoo?
2. How old are you?
3. Are you single or taken?
4. Eat with your hands or utensils?
5. Do you dream at night?
6. Ever seen a corpse?
7. George Strait or Jay Z?
8. How did we meet?
HERE COMES THE EQUALLY INTERESTING PART...
9. What's your philosophy on life and death?
10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be?
11. Do you trust the police?
12. Do you like Country music?
13. What is your fondest memory of me?
14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
15. Would you cheat?
16. What do you wear to sleep?
17. Have you ever peed in a pool?
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to?
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?
20. Which do you prefer - short or long hair?
21. Do you sing in the shower?
22. What's your favorite color?
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be?
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you?
25. What was your first impression of me?
26. Have you ever done drugs?
27. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you?
For those interested ... Dragon Wars was ... well ... um ... Behr was sex! Although he didn't smile. Not once. In 1 hour and 47 minutes. And that hurt. The man has the best smile. And he was dressed by Goodwill. In way too many clothes. I think he had more fun being a werewolf ... I know I did, watching. Heh. AND? for the flashback scene, they used a cute little boy with BLUE EYES. *ahem*
Jeff was not impressed. Lisa was embarrassed to be seen leaving the theater and I was all, well? It was another movie I will buy, because hey ... BEHR!dvds fit so nicely beside BOREANAZ!dvds on my shelf. And they do look so very pretty together.
Go! Copy/Paste! Answer!